Henry joined Hurrion in 2017 as counsel, and bring his particular experience in compliance
related matters and anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CFT). He has held executive positions in
an international banking group, a long-term life insurance company, and Bermuda’s Financial Intelligence Agency.
Henry served as litigation attorney and an international law firm’s Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Prior to relocating to Bermuda, Henry was appointed as a prosecuting attorney for the State of New Jersey and as
a Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
• Juris Doctor, Rutgers School of Law (1998)
• Masters in Environmental Law, Vermont Law School (1995)
• BA Politics, Ursinus College (1992)
• Bermuda (2006)
• Roll of Solicitors England and Wales 2004 (Currently not Practicing)
• New Jersey State and Federal Court 1998 (Currently not Practicing)